If you have well water, then you know it’s up to you as the homeowner to maintain your well water system. If there is build up around your faucets, there could also be build up around the internal workings of your Bison Pump. This build up could lead to potential failure and leave you without fresh water.
Here are 5 routine maintenance tips to ensure your well water system, along with your Bison Pump, stays in optimal working order.
- Test your well water annually.
- Get your well water system inspected each year.
- Evaluate your water softener.
- Prevent hard water stains.
- Keep your well water tasting and smelling fresh.
Read the full article from the Redfin Blog.